With the focus of maximizing value, our property management services are tailored to each property’s specific needs. Morlin Asset Management provides operations and maintenance, lease administration, tenant services and relations, and risk and safety management. We work directly with owners to increase revenues and profitability by achieving full occupancy at the highest market rates, retaining tenants by providing superior service through tenant retention programs, and operating buildings at maximum efficiency levels.
Led by our principals, each building is inspected regularly and owners are provided in-depth, customized reports to promote well-informed, up-to-date decisions about property assets. Additionally, we constantly assess each property and identify areas of improvement to optimize value for property owners.
- Operating procedures development and administration
- Lease administration
- Administration of service contract negotiations and insurance
- Formal tenant retention program
- Tenant services and tenant relations
- Capital improvements and repairs
- Preparation of annual operating and capital budgets
- Assistance with proposed acquisitions, sales, and refinancing
- Contract bidding and evaluation of existing vendor performance
- Risk management
- Preventative maintenance
- Fire/life safety and emergency procedures
- Implementation of sustainable best practices
- Leverage the latest technologies for building systems