Financial Services & Reporting
Morlin Asset Management provides financial services and reporting to keep each property on track towards meeting its financial goals. We work with top-of-the-line financial and accounting software, including MRI, Yardi, and AvidXChange, enabling us to meet the owner’s specific needs and objectives.
From budgeting and projections to billing and property tax analysis, we provide a variety of financial services and reporting that are specifically tailored to each property. Our team provides customized financial reports that are unmatched by other property management companies with a system of checks and balances in place, assigning two controllers to each property to ensure the accuracy of our reporting.
- Comprehensive tailored monthly financial reports
- Annual operating and capital budgets
- Cash and/or accrual basis accounting
- Management of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable (AvidXchange)
- Tenant information reporting (including tenant rent roll and rent delinquency reports)
- Maintenance of custodial bank accounts for each property
- Billing and collection of rents and other income components
- Cash management and electronic funds transfer
- Real estate tax analysis
- Lender reporting requirements
We pride ourselves in providing financial reports that meet each of our client’s specific needs.
-Jock Ebner, Morlin